Sunday, December 26, 2010

Backlogs

Dear Readers,

First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I know that helped me earned my very first Google Advertisement.

Maybe you have noticed some changes in my blog. That's because I want to make it appear as clear and as "understandable" as other blogs do. I would appreciate comments and suggestions oh how to improve my blog.

Next is that, I am still posting some old entries and events. I just find those backlogs very important (especially the events) though I am posting it so late. I already have drafts of those post It just that Its hard for me to click that PUBLISH button for I know it doesn't deserve yet to be published. Please bear with me because I've been very busy this past few months fixing some personal and career-realted things. And also, as some of you didn't know, I do not have my personal computer that's the reason why some of my friends dubbed me as "ANG BLOGGER NA WALANG COMPUTER".Expect more post (new and old) to come and thank you for still visiting my blog.

-darwin, ang blogger na walang computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!