Wednesday, September 8, 2010

List of Travel/Tour Contest

*Goin up the plane, FIRST TIME! (photo by Gervic Estella)

*photo by Brenna Bustamante

*Zuzuni in Boracay. (Photo courtesy of Lester Hallig)

Just recently, I won an all expense-paid trip to Boracay together with other bloggers courtesy of SEAIR and Microtel. We really had fun during the tour and I got a chance to meet some "royalties" in the blogosphere like Gael of thepinaysolobackpacker.com, mica of micamyx.com, edcel of soloflighted.com, brenna of quennbiyachessa.com, Sir Ivan of ivanabouttown, people from the print media and executives of SEAIR and Microtel.

*Presentation of winners in Microtel (Photo by Lester Hallig)


To pay back in my own lil way, I listed some contest about where you can win a free trip or some exciting freebies/prizes. Check this out..

Atlantis The Palm Competition (Win a Happy trip for 10 or a romantic trip for 2)

Why Travel? by lestgosago.net

Eagle Creek Philippines

Eat, Pray, Love

My Secret Philippine Destination Travel Writing Competition by jose-rizal-travels.com

CANON PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST Snapshots Asia: A Travel and Photography Show

So what are you waiting for, blog your way to your next destination.

Keep visiting this lil page of mine to see more updates..I will try to search more..

7 comments:

  1. the best ka darwin!
    thanks much!
    and its queenbiyachessa.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @queenbiyachessa..thank you so much .you are indeed a queen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha "royalties" ka jan! :D you are a royalty too my dear! :D BTW, I'm moving now,I promise to send you the cd by sunday if not i'll visit you in MOA, dapat my complimentary ticket aq ha! hehe

    It's been fun meeting you guys! til nxt time! pm qta pag me short trips kame. yeah, join kau ke Jonel (letsgosago)! :D

    P.S. I might use the 1st pic din. I asked permission na frm gervic. yung pix mu ah. tag me if na post mu na. I know na where I lost my memory card, sa Fishbar, I left it sa table. tsk tsk.

    Cheers!
    Gael

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thepinaysolobackpacker.com,

    have you tried to contact Fishbar, baka napulot nila...sayang nmn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tamuuh!
    baka napulot nila. hanap tayo ng contact ng fishbar!
    sayang! pics sa plane nandun right? yung sa pagbaba naten sa plane. yung group pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Royalties ka dyan amf :P Naaliw ako sa first pic. Parang loveteam na talaga kayo ni Gael unang araw pa lang hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @micamyx, hehehe!!!
    Sikat nmn tlg kau eh!!
    Malapit na ako...hehe!
    Ok nga ung mga pics eh,asan nga pala ung firedance at hagen daz photos natin?

    ReplyDelete

Say it!