Friday, June 17, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet Experience from So-so to Awesome!

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from So-so to Awesome!

Yes, that is so true! Part of my life is online, I must say. Should I say an e-life! Before, I was contented just surfing the net. But when I became a blogger, my time being online extends from ordinary to extraordinary. I became interested of sharing my experiences through text and photos on my blog and other social networking sites like facebook and twitter.

Through PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa, I want to shift from using a broadband stick to PLDT my DSL Internet to SAWA so I can surf more, download more, blog more with no limits, without even thinking of my prepaid credits to run out.

Another reason why I like PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa is that I can now download large e-file of travel tips and guides with no buffer, hangs, or connection error. These kind of files really help me a lot especially when I'm in search of places to visit and reading photoblogs with large picture size. These kind of blogs requires a fast connection to load the photos and pages quickly.

I also love watching videos in youtube, and to be able to do that is to have a fast and reliable internet connection, who wouldnt want a 5MBPS connection? Unlike any other service provider that disappoints you when in the middle of watching a funny clip, the video will suddenly stop because it buffers. Isn't that a momentum killer?

Now tell me "Who doesn't like PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa?

With your TRIPLE PLAY PLAN, you get
1. unlimited myDSL at 5MBPS
2. WATCHPAD with more exclusive content
3. plus one-year of FREE (again FREE) PLDT to PLDT NDD calls.

‘Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!



I had a great transformation from being a blogger to a Nuffnanger, want to know why?

1. It helps me to earn.
2. I received exclusive invites in their events
3. I get exciting freebies
4. I get to watch new and blockbuster movies for FREE! That is for FREE! FREE! FREE!
5. I get to meet fellow bloggers and Nuffnangers who will eventually become my friends.

So see for yourself and discover what it feels like to be a NUFFNANGER. Register now at www.nuffnang.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!