Friday, May 23, 2014

“20 Ways You Can Be The Best Friend Ever.”

1. You can take him/her on a memorable roadtrip.

2. You can bring him/her in a beautiful place not known to many.

3. You can eat somewhere cheap but I assure you that the food is great!

4. You can talk over a bottle of beer or two when you are sad.

5. You can be a good banter buddy!

6. You can just hangout all day, doing nothing.

7. You can bring him/her in a good spot to watch the best sunset in the Philippines. (Not Manila Bay!)

8. You can take him/her away from Manila to just lay down and watch the tiny holes in the floor of heaven. yeah! the stars.

9. You can listen to his/her problem, give them  advise and punch their throat pag sobrang tigas ulo mo at katangahan yang papairalin mo.

10. You can bring him/her to Binondo for a food tour.

11. You can share your collection of great songs not popular to many.

12. or your collection of travel movies that for sure will inspire you travel like me.

13. You can be evil to his/her enemy.

14. But you can be good too.

15. You can treat him/her to watch a movie, eat fishballs or isaw. haha!

16. If you think going to a museum is boring, wait until I guide you there.

17. I can make you see and touch a real dinosaur fossil.

18. I can be boring and silly at times, but you will always have my hear to listen to you.

19. I can teach you how to dance. Try?

20. A real friend calls. “With GoUnli20, it’s now easy to call without a need for a prefix and it’s just P20 for unli calls, 15mb of mobile surfing, and 20 texts to all networks! Kaya if you need a friend, don’t call me, I’ll call you!”

GoUNLI20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!