Here is another contest for those creative and artistic folks out there presented by Powerbooks.
DESIGN ME CONTEST: Powerbooks Tumbler
Do you have an artist's touch? Are you a repressed Van Gogh or an up-and-coming Stefan Sagmeister?
Get ready to showcase your talent!
Powerbooks invites you to submit your best artwork to our Design Me Contest. The winning entry will be used in our next promotional item, the Powerbooks Tumbler.
The contest in a nutshell:
* The contest opens on January 26, 2011 and closes on February 15, 2011.
* Submissions will then be posted at the Powerbooks Facebook Fanpage for public voting.
* The winner will be announced on March 4, 2011.
* Your artwork may be submitted in one of these formats: EPS, JPG, PSD, AI - and can be up to 9 MB in size.
* Winning entry will be featured as the 2011 Powerbooks Tumbler cover. The winner will also receive Powerbooks Gift certificates worth P2,500.
* Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete details and submission instructions, please read our Contest Rules and Eligibility Requirements here (http://www.powerbooks.com.ph/webinternal/Contest_Rules.pdf)
Files you'll need to create your Powerbooks Tumbler:
1. Logo Guide (http://www.powerbooks.com.ph/webinternal/PB_logo_guide.pdf)
2. Tumbler Template (http://www.powerbooks.com.ph/webinternal/PB_tumbler_template.pdf)