Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bradley Wins Over Pacquiao : Controversial Split Decision???

What the judges score cards say? 115-113!

Bradley won over Pacquiao via "controversial" split decision?

Reactions from the netizen!

"Bradley won 115-113 on two scorecards, while losing by the same margin on the third. The decision was roundly booed by the crowd at the MGM Grand arena.

Pacquiao never put Bradley down, but hurt him in the early rounds and landed the harder and cleaner punches throughout the fight. Bradley fought well in spurts and tried desperately to take the fight to Pacquiao, and scored enough points with the judges to win the 147-pound title."
-wmdt.com



Manny Pacquiao: I believe I won the fight!


Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision.


I can't believe this!!!! I'm depressed! Manny Pacquiao lost to Bradley????

Wow. OMG. Manny loses. I can't believe I'm saying that. Manny Pacquiao just lost to Timothy Bradley. Wow. OMG.

I think I may never take boxing seriously again after that horrible decision against manny pacquiao. Manny freaking won that fight!!!!!

Manny Pacquiao's first lost since 2005! I'm shocked. I hate these commentators!! ☹ SHUT UP!




1 comment:

  1. Madaya! C pacquiao dapat ang nanalo...!

    ReplyDelete

Say it!